Screenshot of my website homepage in wix Mobile Version from wix.com I adjusted the size of the title name of my website homepage 'Ded2tech' in the mobile version. The problem was the whole name was split up and 'Tech' was underneath 'Ded2'. The font size was 66 which i changed to 42 to re-scale it into fitting in the gap and now my customers will be available to see the name as a single word. This testing was done from my mobile phone , device name: Samsung S8 plus. This is one of the many adjustments I did in the mobile version. Also there were problem in the product feature section where the icon and description was not properly structured which i fixed later on. Screenshot of my 'Support page' from wix.com The font size of the 'Contact Available 24/7' was small enough for me, where I do not have any eye sight problems. This content is very important for my business. If customers are not able to know this content of my website ...
Please include screenshots of how you can apply metadata to your website & blog and add more written notes to this post.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Zoya